PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 7, 2012

Sisters Bridal Shower

Sorry I have not posted in awhile.  I have been super busy with work and getting ready for my sisters bridal shower!  Pinterest totally inspired to try and do some different things.  First of all I thought why give store bought gifts away; I am crafty and so I found this cute pattern for potholders on Pinterest! Here is the link to where I got the potholder pattern and picture of how mine turned out!  http://homemade.tipjunkie.com/circle-potholders-free-pattern/


Since the shower was at 11 my sister-in-law and I did a brunch.  I made these little mini egg dishes.  Guess what - I also found this recipe on Pinterest!

sausage egg and cheese hashbrown cups

What to drink?  Well we had a coffee, lemonade/limeade that was really good, and a drink that we called punch with a "punch." (it had champagne in it)  However, in the lemonade/limeade we made these little ice cubes that you see below.  Great idea because all punch needs ice to keep it cold and fruit always makes it look a lot nicer! 

Lemon and ice

My one other touch that I added from Pinterest was various jars wrapped in burlap with a ribbon.  They were cute and the colors I used were a perfect match to be used in my house!  I wonder how that happened!!

Daffodil Days

I don't know what I would do with out Pinterest!!  Now I am onto planning the Bachelorette Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment